3.10.2010

SERIOUSLY!!

So after I got Robin on the plane back to Perth, I started home in that crazy thick fog we had on the night of the 1st! I was so freaked out!!! I got out of Calgary and BAM shifty fog, and it steadily got worse and worse, by the time I hit the 550 going to Rosemary I wasn't sure where I was at times, couldn't even see the ditch that was right beside me! But not to worry I obviously got home ok, because I am here writing on my blog, again for the third time today!

Robin got into Sydney and called me to say he missed his flight to Perth and that his bags were still in Vancouver! Since he was flying back to Perth when the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics were ending, so many people going through that airport I am surprised that both of his bags found their way to Perth!

Robin was finally home and getting use to the time change, so that he could get back to work, and what does his work decide but to put him on forced days off!! SERIOUSLY!!! He could have been in Canada still spending time with me and with our family! So he has been there getting more of my paperwork done, which I suppose is a good thing, that way I can get down under faster!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
OLIVER FAMILY - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords