Ugh, so we have been back in Canada since July 13, 2011 it is now May 16, 2012 and we are still living from house to house, whether it is my mothers, Robin's aunts or anywhere else that will take us! I am getting crazy annoyed with all of it. We are currently waiting to hear back from the county of Leduc on the acreage we put a deposit on, I mean seriously, how long does it take to determine how big the acreage is going to be, for zoning, in the mean time I have a mare that is about to foal, and AQHA that is giving me stress over DNA of my mares mother. I am hoping that what I have for them will do, but we will see. Hopefully things will get moving so we can get this place all cleaned up, it is a disaster, lots of burning of old buildings, moving things, tearing down and building up. My hubby sure does like to pick the fixer up-ers :S
|Pedigree generated by PedigreeQuery.com|
Jacinda added her own to the end, thought I would share :D
10 Signs You Are in Mommy Burn Out Mode
1. You secretly fantasize about being kidless
2. You consider a doctor’s appointment your “me” time
3. You feel empathy when you read about a mother who left her kid in the car while she partied at the bar
4. If you have to watch one more episode of Dora (or Thomas or Bob), you’re going to put a fork in your eye
5. When you’re daughter asks you to make (yet another) snack for her you burst into tears
6. When your husband asks how your day was you respond with, “How the "insert bad word here" do you think my day was?!”
7. An hour alone to browse the aisles in Costco sounds better than a week in Hawaii with the family
8. You pour your first glass of wine at noon...Or pull out the ice cream...
9. It’s been a week since you gave the toddler a bath
10. You feel like a complete failure
My OWN Additions
11. You wake up singing the theme song from Thomas the Tank Engine or Any song from one of the 72 Land Before Time episodes.
12. You just realized you haven't showered in 3 days. (I admit this has happened to me at least once!)
13. And when you do get to shower, you consider it a luxurious 10 minute "me" time.
14. The highlight of your day was the mail... even though you know you aren't expecting anything.
15. When you go to the bathroom, you do so with the intent of gettting a sweet 5 minutes to your whole self, (ok maybe even 1, you're not that picky)
Check out this giveaway! Lots of free stuff for anyone who wants it! That's if you win!
Introducing our newest member of our little family, little miss Mallie. She was born on March 2,2011 at 1:48 AM, weighing 7 lbs & 9 oz, nineteen and a half inches long. She is the joy of our life and is always making us smile. Life has been definitely different since she arrived, but in a good way. She is growing like a weed, we have our 6 week check up today with the child health nurse, but I can already tell she has gained weight and is getting longer. Not so little anymore, even though I wish she was.
I wanted to make a yummy treat and I was craving red velvet cupcakes, so I found the recipe and made them, but I never ate any of them! Robin took them to work to share with his fellow employees, they seemed to love them, which was good that they didn't go to waste, but I took a picture of them when I was done, they sure did look yummy!