11.10.2010

November... Summer??

It makes no sense to me that its summer here, I may sound crazy but I miss the cold & snow, I suppose its part of who I am... also considering I am 24 week preggo, plus 30 C weather hasn't been very fun. Apparently we haven't even gotten into our summer yet, it is hot when it is plus 40 C... o joy! Part of me wants to come home just to have the snow, and christmas the way it should be. I suppose I could try an Australian christmas, but I think I have convinced myself that I won't like it, and that it won't be the same as home. Wish me luck... and hopefully next year we will be home for christmas or at least living on the north american continent, maybe not but here's hoping!

3 comments:

  1. I have a friend down there and she says Christmas is weird with no snow, but on New Years, she had a BBQ on the beach and that sounded like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time getting my head around you heading into summer. I don't think snow is all it's cracked up to be. I think I'd enjoy the beach any thing is better than cleaning the bathroom and cleaning the closet. But if I was there it really would be spring cleaning : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I like the snow because it's easier to warm up than cool down, the beach is fun, but we don't get to go very often since Robin works long hours, the last two weeks he has worked everyday anywhere from 10-15 hours a day, and I don't have a car so I normally stay home and clean or do crafts. Sometimes it is to hot to go walking outside, this week we are suppose to be getting upto 38 C, that is when I like to stay inside in the air conditioning, which isn't very good, my moms is better than where we are.

    ReplyDelete

 
OLIVER FAMILY - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords