7.02.2010

Cold Outside???

Well, things have been great here so far, its getting apparently "colder", the low at nights is -1 celsius and highs during the day has been anywhere from +15 - +20 celsius, the ladies at church think that I am crazy that I wear no stockings, and a short sleaved shirt. I have had to learn about public transportation! I have never had to take a bus before, so it was very scary, but exciting at the same time. I took the bus downtown to the Every Womens Expo, which was pretty fun, it was a good way to learn about what the city has to offer.

Other than that I have been at home, trying to think of things to make for dinner, but I have been running out of ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Chilli? Stew? sounds like your headed into winter again. How fair is that? 2 winters in a row without the whole hot summer ( and mosquitos). Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stew & Chilli both sound wonderful! I am going to have to add that to my list. Another winter, but not like our winters in Canada. So we are thankful for being able to enjoy all that there is to do here and not die of heat!

    ReplyDelete

 
OLIVER FAMILY - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords