7.05.2010

Dinner Is a Success!!!

So my made up recipe was a success with the hubby last night, which was good, now I need to think of what to make for tonight! I also want to make some cupcakes, so I guess I should go buy a cupcake pan & forms. Yesterday I was brave again and took the bus to Morley, another suburb in Perth, I found a store I looked up on the internet before I came over, Galaxy beads, so I am excited to start making jewellery again, It will give me something to do!! Right now I need to get to the Belmont Forum so I can buy what I need today. Here are some more photos from our park that is 5 houses away from us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
OLIVER FAMILY - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords